|PDF Content||Adobe Acrobat Reader|
|Word/Excel/PowerPoint Presentations Files||Word/Excel/PowerPoint Viewer
Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word/Excel/PowerPoint
|Flash Content||Adobe Flash Player|
|Video Files||Windows Media Player|
The website contains the following sections, which can be reached by accessing the cvl.nad.co.in
The about us section contain essential information about the National Academic Depository (NAD) and CDSL Ventures Ltd. with comprise of the following information.
- About CDSL Ventures Ltd.
- Information about the National Academic Depository (NAD)
- NAD Stakeholders
- FAQ / Training Manual / Media / Publication details are presented in this section of the website, these information can be downloaded from the website for availing services of the CVL NAD.
In this section, Website provide name of all the Academic Institutions signed up with CDSL Ventures Ltd.
In this section, Website allows registration to various NAD stakeholders (i.e. Student , Academic Institutions and Verifier).
To accept User’s Feedback / Suggestion, CVL has provided the User Feedback / Suggestion module. All users can provide the feedback / suggestion through the feedback form provided in this section of the website.
Other Important Details
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow increasing the text size and changing the contrast scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Changing Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size. There are three options provided to you to set the size of the text that affects the readability.
- Large: Displays information in the large font size. Select image for increasing the text size.
- Medium: Displays information in a standard font size, which is the default size. Select normal font for keeping the text size to medium.
- Small: Displays information in the small font size. To decrease the text size select small font image displayed on the top of the page.
Changing the Contrast Scheme
Changing the contrast scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text contrast that ensures clear readability. There are two options provided to you to change the contrast scheme. These are:
- High contrast: Applies the black color as the background and suitable colors to the foreground text, to improve readability. High Contrast can be applied by selecting font high image.
- Standard contrast: Applies white color as the background and black color to the foreground text to set default contrast. Standard contrast can be applied by selecting font standard image.
Note: Changing the contrast scheme does not affect the images on the screen.
Help on Search Facility
Using the Search Facility
- Simple search will be available on home page from where user can search on basis of content and keyword available in documents/reports/picture/press release/news.
- Specific search is given on specific pages with the functionality of searching with Keywords, Student, Verifier, University, Acdemic Institutions, NAD , CVL etc.
- When searching, don't enter plural forms such as "press releases" because the server will only find documents with releases (plural) in the title or keywords. If you enter release (singular), the server will list entries with both release and releases.
- All searches are case-insensitive. That is, words are looked for regardless of capitalization.
Page Last Updated on :November 15, 2019 12:40